Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Zombie Apocalypse and You.

For the past 5 years or so, zombies have been a major pastime in the thoughts of the American youth. But here I am, asking a very important question: Seriously?

WARNING: I feel a rant coming on.

So, what is it about a fictional and completely retarded horror film theme that keeps kids on their toes, and on the tips of their tongue are their strategies on surviving this apocalypse. Apocalypse? Please. I know all of you are thinking that I will be the first to go in such an event. Cool. I guess I'll also be the first to die from global warming too.

After thinking about it though, what do I waste my time thinking about? To be honest with you, it's probably politics. So there you go, zombie kids, we're even.

No comments:

Post a Comment